Automated Pallet Labeling
Pallet Labeling for large-volume facilities with advanced automation, this solution consists of a Panther label applicator, mounted on a servo-driven stand to adjust the height for correctly positioning the label regardless of the height of the pallet. Labels are often applied before and after stretch-wrapping the pallet, to ensure the pallet identity is not lost at the receiving end.
- Fully automated process, with pallet height sensors, auto-adjusting servo stand, and automatic label apply.
- Can be integrated with PLCs and other control devices for line speed, stretch wrapping
- Reliable label applicators with field-serviceable parts
- Centrally control label design through Symphony, complying with GS1 standards
- Automatically relate the unique pallet ID to all the serialize cartons on the pallet, allowing full pallet detail information to be sent electronically to customers
- Designed for standalone, 24×7 operation
- Sophisticated error handling for faults and label changes